Sunday, June 16, 2013

PRINCESS - Daughter of a Heavenly King


During my naive years I have loved watching Princess Sarah, Snow White and Cinderella.. I'm amazed on how a princess can be.. Oh, I'm still hooked on Tangled as well. All were just a fancy and a vision.

Recently, while I was browsing some spiritual books for women, God allowed me to discover a book entitled "His Princess.. Love Letters from your King". This is a compilation of letters from our Heavenly King. I am looking forward to having a hard copy of this very heart-whelming material by Sheri Rose. You can get a daily letter online here Today's Love Letter. Let me share the particular letter which initially helped me identify my royalty ;)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Princess... my chosen one,


I chose you before the foundation of the earth to be My princess. You are royalty even when you don't feel like a princess. I will wait for you until you are ready to start living the amazing plans I have for you. I know you don't know where to begin or how to become what I've called you to be, so let Me teach you day by day. Start by recognizing who I am: King of kings and Lord of lord. The Lover of your soul. When the two of us meet alone together, everyday I will show you how to let go of the things in your life that are holding back from the blessing I want to give you. Remember, My child, just as I have chosen you, I have given you a choice to represent Me to the world. If you are willing, I am here to give you all you need to complete your calling.
 
Love,
Your King and Lord who chose you
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
As I reflect and seek my worth as a woman and a daughter, God impressed me that He has chosen me - His precious princess who fashioned me with love. The discovery that I am a royalty is a "wow!" Who can profess that an ordinary woman can be a princess? I thought everything would just be an imagination. I thought this is just a fantasy - present in my dreams.
It's impressive how my Heavenly King sees my needs and desires, how he pursues and satisfies my heart. What a great joy when you discover and accept that you are a unique princess - daughter of a Heavenly King - God's chosen and special possession...
1 Peter 2:9
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation,
God’s special possession, that you may declare the
praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light".

No comments:

Post a Comment