Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fashioned for Significance

with my "Stage Mother" :D
Caring, loving, diligent, incomparable, vigorous, noble, patient, hero, all encompassing, wonder woman and a lot more! No doubt, I am describing a woman of worth - Mommy, Mother, Mom, Ma, Ima, Nanay or whatever you call them.

Yes, this is the season of remembering our great moms.
I am convinced that they really deserve to be honored not just for who they are but how they accept and act their worth as a mother. As I write about feminism, motherhood stands out in my thoughts. Not yet a mother but I would understand how significant are they in the lives of every mankind.

Seeing and feeling her love for the past 26 years, words aren't enough to exalt her.
God is so generous that He thought of creating a unique woman who can be an extension of His unfathomable grace and love. How blessed are we for having great moms who have been so sacrificial even while we were still inside their womb. Sometimes, I can't imagine how she has managed to carry and nurture me for 9 months - incomparable sacrifice!

How I appreciate my mother whenever she prepares my "food/baon", how she monitors me, how she makes "sermons", how she would keep herself wide awake to wait for me to come home at late night, how she converse with me about heart/relational matters and especially how she pursued to build and nurture our family.

God has fashioned "Mothers" for significance.
He knows that we need an affection of a mother.
I believe you'll agree with me if I say they're indeed significant.

Proverbs 31 illustrates the wife of noble character - highlighting these passages...

Proverbs 31:25-30
Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”

I would greatly attest that we have a visible treasure that is so priceless!
I also completely understand that mother knows best! All she wants is to bring us good all the days of our lives - let's appreciate and love them more..

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! God bless =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment